If you are a recreational player of soccer or are a soccer coach or are a parent of children who are playing soccer, it’s important for you to understand how to build your soccer fitness correctly.
However, there are people in the world who do not have most current information regarding fitness for soccer and advise running to be fit to play spbo. It’s acceptable in the case of soccer played at a constant pace and the flow of the game took only one direction. You and I are aware that this isn’t the scenario.
It does not matter what level of soccer house league, rep or national, state/provincial, national women’s or men’s leisure soccer, you have to build the muscle, energy and nervous systems the to the way they’re required during soccer.
Soccer is a sport of sprints, stops/startsand changes of direction, and recuperation. It’s and is not played at a constant speed.
It is believed that all you need to do is run an easy run to increase your soccer performance because running does not count as “aerobic”.
This information could be outdated due to reasons like:
1. Running is only one direction, in the direction of forward. The running is done without stopping, starting, change of direction, or sprints.
2. Running helps the muscles to function in a forward-facing direction. It is important to remember that during soccer your body moves in various directions. This is not the case during a run.
3. Running is set to the same speed. Soccer is a blaze of energy and recuperation. It is also true that this doesn’t happen during a run.
4. The range of motion in the hip is limited during running at a fixed speed. When playing soccer, the hip can move in different directions , and at various speed. This is the reason why many soccer players have pulled or torn hamstrings quads, or groin muscles if they run solely to improve their soccer fitness.
5. Running allows the body to move at a certain speed. Your brain has been programmed by the body to run at this speed and not move any faster. When you attempt an unintentional stop, or change of direction, the body doesn’t know what to do. It usually results in injury.
To enhance your soccer performance, you should consider other ways of training. The most efficient methods to improve your soccer is to do intervals. You work for a brief period of time. You then rest and do it again for a certain amount of period of time. This kind of exercise is great for improving soccer fitness as it is related to the amount of energy expended during a soccer match.